All interested individuals please contact Mr. Lew Ewry at 740-634-2826 x14301 or email [email protected]
Custodian-Elementary/Middle School/High School (12-month employee)
261 Days annually – (includes paid vacation + 13 holidays)
Hours Worked – 8 hours daily (1/2 hour for lunch break –not paid; two 15 min. breaks –paid)
Must meet the following qualifications:
- Complete job application (found on website).
- Clear BCI and FBI background checks completed within the last 12 months.
- Demonstrates aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Should have experience in the care and cleaning of either school buildings, industrial or commercial buildings.
- Must be able/willing to interact with staff and the public.
- Ability to use technology to complete trainings, and/or required forms and reports.
- Must be physically qualified to meet requirements.
- Should possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Daily pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting more than 25 pounds
- Daily climbing and squatting.